SAU Admission Result 2015 -16 | Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission result 2015 -16 | www.sau.edu.bd : SAU has published their admission result recently for 2015 -16 undergraduate program. The university authority had collected application for admission from 15/10/2015 to 30/11/2015. SAU authority collected application for B.Sc in Ag., BBA (Agribusiness) and B.Sc in Vet science. Here you get admission result of SAU 2015 or Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Result 2015. Please scroll down the page to get download link of SAU Admission Result 2015.
SAU ADMISSION RESULT 2015 HAS PUBLISHED !
SAU Admission Result 2015 -16 | Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission result 2015 -16 | www.sau.edu.bd
The admission test of SAU was held on 18 December 2015 at 10 am. University authority had said that they will publish result of SAU admission 2015 within 23 December 2015.
Most important information related to SAU Admission Result 2015 :
–> Online Application Date: 15/10/2015 to 30/11/2015
–> Last date of depositing application fee: 3 December 2015
–> Last date of Admit card collection: 10 December 2015
–> Admission exam date: 18 December 2015 at 10am
–> Result announcement date: 23 December 2015
–> Admission from merit list: 28 to 29 december 2015
–> Admission from waiting list: 30 December 2015 ( Candidate must submit their admit card in the same date who are in waiting list)
–> Orientation : 4 January 2015
–> Class start: 5 January 2015
Qualification of Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University Admission 2015:
· SSC or Equivalent exam should be in 2012/2013.
· HSC or Equivalent exam should be in 2014/2015
· Should have GPA at least 3.00 in SSC/HSC and total GPA of both should be 7.00
· Who passed from ‘O’ Level & ‘A’ Level should have at least B grade in ‘O’ level exam in the physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology subject.
Over 22 thousands applicants are contending for 500 seats.
A short note on SAU and SAU Admission result 2015: Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University (SAU) is located in the heart of the capital city, Dhaka with excellent public transportation facilities to reach the university. The SAU campus stands on 86.92 acres (35.19 ha) of picturesque land covered by green plantations.
The “Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Act 2001″ was passed in the national Parliament on 09 July 2001. The foundation stone of the University was laid by the then Honorable Prime Minister Shiekh Hasina on 15 July 2001 and inaugurated the university activities through the appointment of the first Vice-Chancellor Professor Md. Shadat Ulla. The Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University had started its formal functions on 11 September 2001 following the issuance of a notification by the Government as per requirement of the “Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Act 2001″.
Application Procedure of SAU admission test 2015:
- Application form can be fill up online only and application fee can be sent by Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking.
- During online form fill up candidates have to upload a recent colored passport size photo.
- After successful fill up application form from official website www.sau.edu.bd of Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University, an ID No. was given to candidate. ID No. indicated document should be print out because it will be necessary for deposit application fee and getting admit card.
- Application fee 800 tk should be given against the given ID No. by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking. DBBL mobile banking account of SAU is 888.
- After giving application fee candidate can download Admit card from official website within 3 days. Admit card must have with every examinee during exam.
SAU Admission Result 2015
Faculty and seat number of Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University:
There are three faculty in Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University.
|Faculty Name||Seat Number|
|Faculty of Agriculture||350|
|Faculty of Agribusiness Management||75|
|Faculty of Animal Science & Veterinary Medicine||75|
Question Pattern and Hints:
MCQ 100 marks question in general knowledge, English and physics, chemistry, math and biology according to HSC syllabus. Duration of admission exam is one hour. There is negative marking system. For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be reduced. Total exam marks will be count like this: MCQ 100 + SSC GPA x 8 + HSC GPA x 12 =200 marks.
N.B: Calculator, mobile or any electric device is not allowed in the examination hall.
Feel free to ask any question or give your roll number in the below comment box to get the SAU Admission Result 2015 or Sher – E – Bangla Agricultural University admission result 2015 immediately or visit www.sau.edu.bd . You can visit Here for other university result or any job written test result.